Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Gasolina by Cosmic Love

If Karl Roy and the rest of the new defunked P.O.T. were still together today, and would be tasked to release a new song they would sound exactly like this song. At first listen I thought that it was Karl Roy doing vocals. It had this nostalgic feel to it. (maybe because I am hoping.. sometime, in lieu of all the band reunions happening, that P.O.T. will come together and like all mainstream bands, reunite and release yet another album (by which I'm sure will be easily swallowed by the masses and ME! ). Anyway,

Gasolina really sounds like a song that P.O.T. can churn out I cannot stress this enough. It's dance-able and has a nice groove to it. :) Soulful too. all the WAWA's of the guitars and the ill-basslines have been laid out.. I don't know this band but they sound good... good like POT hihihi

Song Rating ***

No comments: