Thursday, February 8, 2007

Walk Slowly by Wolfmann+

Finallyyyy I paid my visit to my suking record bar, and guess what I found.. the Wolfmann+ disc wuhoooo!! I've been waiting for this purchase ever since I heard the whole album (don't ask me how ok?) Anyway, If you haven't purchased this disc I would recommend you do since this will soon be a rarity. This is the first and last time you'd hear Wilfred's work along with the allstars.. it's sad actually.. yeah yeah you heard it before. fuck you.

Anyway, I would think that this last track wasn't composed by wilf well I don't know. But I am under the impression it's for Wilf but not by him. :(.. Just from the title.. It's a sad track. but you'd still remnant's of Wilf's genius.. but you have to have sharp ears. :) It's a slow song bidding Wilf farewell.. I especially like the part where his bandmates "toasts" beer with him..

"I'd like to toast this bottle of beer for you... THANK YOU."

Thank you.

Song Rating - ****

1 comment:

Wilfrid Hernandez said...

Hi! This is Wolfmann's mom. Walk Slowly was the last song written by Wilf. He felt so low when his bandmate, Tonyo, left for the the US of A. Wilf took a leave last week of July 2005 to work on the 3rd album. Listening to this song, one would think it was meant for Wilf.
Hope you enjoyed listening to the song.