Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"And I will Try.. to Fix you."

Hello People of the World! :D This is the debut post of my new blog

What to expect :
Basically, Since everyone I know in the blogging world is doing Album Reviews, I might as well take it a step lower. :D Everyday. Starting today, I will be doing a song review.

Yes! 1 song / day. hopefully at the end of the year.. I would have had 365 and 1/4 songs reviewed.
lets's face it.. right about now, at least 1,000,000,000,000,000 songs are out here in the internet and the other 999,999,999,999,999 haven't even been created yet. :D So I'm going to take it 1 song at a time hopefully I'm going to be a good-enough-music-critic :D since:
a.) I work for a music webzine
b.) I "borrow" and buy an average of 5 albums / week.
c.) I <3 music
d.) I want to try to review something and see how many people actually agree with me or stone me to death hihihihi.
e.) I have almost 120 Gigs of it. I guess that's motivation enough?

*note: My musical taste is not ecclectic, but I will not stick to 1 genre so don't be surprised if today I review a rock song and then tomorrow I shift it down to a love song. :)

Ok ok...

Heere goes.

Since I'm starting this thing,
Let's start with something you all know.. Coldplay's Fix you. First time I heard this song I'm like, ok, it's a nice song, nice tune, but a bit sad.. but 2:30 seconds in.. when the electric guitars come in and Chris Martin starts playing the piano and the drums bashing TOTAL EARGASMMMMMM... AAAGGGGGHHH Can I just die? I was in Awe.. It was because of this song that I started getting all of Coldplay's discs :) This is their best track to date. it starts of really slow.. but ends with a bang.. only coldplay can pull off something like this.. :)

Listen to when: You are trying to get someone to fall in love with you but it just won't happen..

No comments: