Saturday, December 30, 2006

Tiny Dancer by Elton John

1 down. 4 more to go :)

Elton John is a Rock Goddess :) His songs really stands the test of time :) Tiny Dancer is no exception :) I know I know, it's a bit cliche but hey, it's a good song. Thanks to Almost Famous which make it sky rocket even further with that bus scene where everyone just sings along, it's perfect actually because that's actually what this song is. :) it's a sing-a-long song :) actually, It doesn't sound like Elton John at all. Sorry to all musicphiles out there, but I really am not knowledgeable with music :) (I just enjoy the sound) I won't know when this song was released or if it ever hit the mainstream :) but I'm sure James Cameron decided to use it.

Listen to when: You're in a long drive and everyone is just pissed at everyone else. It will surely make them kiss and makeup. At least that's what happened in movies

No comments: