Saturday, December 30, 2006

I Dare You by Shinedown

Yes I know I know, I've been out of commission for the last 6 days, so I owe all of you 7 reviews :D Don't worry I plan to keep this site. So I will make up for the lost time :) Sorry for that

Anyway on with the review

here goes..

Shinedown's I Dare You, starts of with a riff that sounds very familiar, I initially thought it was Collective Soul's run.. well at least for the first 5 seconds, but give it 5 seconds more when Brent Smith starts of with.."Hello...let me introduce you to.." That's when you know this is going to be one of those songs that will just wow you, the song is pretty much like any other rock song, starts of slow and then speeds up at the chorus which makes your head flick back and rock out ;)

Perfect to listen to when: You just wanna rock out

No comments: