Saturday, December 30, 2006

Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

What do you get when you put Queen and Greenday in a blender? :) you get My Chemical Romance... Well at least for this song.. :) It starts of with the a Marching band intro then transforms into Queen's Bohemian-like groove and then 1: 45 into the song the song changes tempo and then changes to Greenday. Excellent transition I must say, I am never a fan of emo rock but this tune really got me :)

Didn't really dig the whole Good Charlottte/ My Chemical Romance / Chicosci thing. Yes I just HAAAD to put in chicosci in there.. :) In my opinion they sound a lot emo, I'd have to admit I initially Coldplay, Travis and Radiohead were emo.. I was under the impression that Emo was somewhat "sad" since it's emotional :) yes yes I'm stupid, fuck you. :)

Listen to when: You wanna somma heada bangina actiona!

No comments: