Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Promise (Quiet) by Chicosci

What is it with ReFUCKaged albums?! Tangina I simply hate these repackaged stuff.. Makes you just download the whole album than buy it. Hello Record labels.. Please fix this. I don't know if sales boom when you release repackaged albums..

Anyway, This song A Promise does a complete 180 from the Original version. :) I would call this a more sex-friendly track I would think that this along with the lyrics is more apt compared to the heavier version. I'm not saying that I liked this version. in fact I liked the Heavier Version. :) I guess it showcases Mig's voice in a new light .. YES HE CAN SING WITHOUT SHOUTING! :) I guess they're riding the bandwagon of bossanova-ish tunes.

Listen to when: You wanna rockout, but not really :)

No comments: