Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ikaw Pala by Sugarfree

I'm back fuckers! :D my indefinite hiatus has now come to a complete.. hiatus.. so My hiatus is now on hiatus. :D that doesn't make sense. So what? :D So the Song count now is i think a little over 30? :D not bad.. not bad at all.. Maybe I should just change this blog's title to.. How long til Rad breaks his promise? :D don't worry with each day passing, I plan on missing more song reviews. :) hihihi No, Seriously, I will catchup. I have the songs listed already, All I have to do is sit down and write the fuckin' review. :D or whatever you may call it. :)

Anyways, On with the "review"

The Song starts with 3 notes, :D Don't tell me what cuz I don't know. :) The song came from the Tala-arawan Album (I suggest you get your copy cuz it's worth every centavo. Please Please, don't buy the pirated stuff of the vendors on UM, Divi or wherever, PLEAASE!) It's a slow song :D Basically from the title Ikaw Pala.. which when translated in english is, roughly, It's You. You don't really need to turn up the volume here but, I suggest you listen to the genius behind the music.. I'm sure you'll fall in love not only with the singer (That sounded Gay!), but with the song as well. The Song's Lyrics are simple, the tune is simple. Everything is Simple but it sure has that something that can surely turn into a classic... It's Simply Magnificent!

Perfect to listen to when: You break up with your girlfriend and your girl- best friend hooksup with someone else and then you realize you love her... TOO LATE FUCKER!!! :D

No comments: