Friday, January 19, 2007

Billie Jean by Chris Cornell

Yes you read it right.. Chris Cornell and Billie Jean in 1 sentence :) Very unlikely huh? But believe it. we have seen or should I say, heard. a lot of these things, like No Doubt feat Brandon Boyd singing a Police Tune, Panic! At the Disco singing Hit me Baby one more time. Incubus singing No Scrubs, John Mayer singing some 80s hit, (I forgot what song), Fuel singing Daniel. Yes and the list goes on. Genre crossover I call it :) Chris Cornell is no exception.

Hey we all were kids at one point right? :) Yes we listened to the same cheesy music. We attached memories to it. I dunno. Thanks to Barns for sending me this mp3. I was skeptical at first but hey, it's Chris Cornell.Former Frontman of Soundgarden and currently fronting Audioslave.. Well can I just say? the track fuckin' blew me off! :D much like Fuel's Rendition of Daniel... it ROCKED THE SHIT OUT OF MY ASS!!!!!

Listen to when: You wanna hide that Micheal Jackson hit.

No comments: