Sunday, January 21, 2007

Nothing in this World by Paris Hilton

WHAAA?!?!?! are your eyes deceiving you? Paris Hilton?! YES FUCKER! :D You got it right :D Paris Hilton. Surprisingly, I have her album... Downloaded ofcourse! Won't throw away my hard earned money for just a hype. :) Paris is HOT :D that's a given but how about her album? :D well.. It sizzles.

Nothing in this world has been getting good airtime in my iTunes. An officemate made this playlist full of videos and bubblegum pop divas. :D and named it..

"No BIJO no GOOD".. Paris' single is right up there along with Sugababes, Britney, and Jessica Simpson. :) Surely videos give a boring track some spice. and this really did it for me. :) EXCELLENTE PARIS! :D It's a summer track. :) it's perfect for those long drives on the way to the beach on your convertible except. I don't own a convertible so I'll settle for this tune :D. It's radio-friendly, the singer is hot, the video is sizzling so what else are you looking for?

Listen to when: You're on your way to the beach with a bunch of friends.. or.. Girl-Friends :)

No comments: