Thursday, January 25, 2007

Running by No Doubt

Fuckin' Internet choked on me last night, I was supposed to do a song review stupid DSL. *raises hand* DAAAMMNN YOU!

Anyway, I'm at work now, came earlier actually since I don't wanna miss an update. Here we go, Running from No Doubt intros with keyboards. The first time I heard this song was around 2001? And it was on MTV. It was the intro that got me to stop everything I was doing and turn my head (my TV was at the in front of my PC) And it glued my eyes to the TV. The melody was astounding. Seeing the video actually gave it a more nostalgic feel to it. Showing pictures of the band back when they were still toddlers and tweeners :) ahhhhh the nostalgia. Ever since that day, I always associated this song with past memories. It's funny how an music video can affect the look and feel of the song.. or should I just leave the look part out?

When I was in Beijing I kept on playing this song when I'm on my way to school during the winter. I must say this song is perfect for those days. Maybe it's because I miss the Philippines, but then again it was winter so I guess it's a good winter song.

Listen to when: You're going for a stroll, Looking at Buildings, going for a ride, feeling nostalgic.

No comments: