Tuesday, January 30, 2007

DV by Cambio

Didn't think I'd be able to update eh? :D I plan to keep my promise bitches :D

DV, I like the concept of this song, I mean the lyrics are simple. If you grew up around Manila, then you'd be veeerrrry very familiar with the lyrics since they are street names and places around metro manila.. When you first hear the riffs it grabs your attention immediately and then Diego Mapa, starts "singing" well because I don't know if he intended it to sound like he's just speaking or he is really trying.. but that's his style I guess.. composed of rock-allstars, Cambio was formerly known as the E-heads who were formerly known as the Eraserheads now composed of Diego Mapa (Pedicab, Monsterbot), Buddy Zabala (The Dawn), Raimund Marasigan (Sandwich), Kris Dancel (Fatal Posporos), Ebe Dancel (Sugarfree, Wolfmann+), and Mike Dizon (I think). I really don't enjoy the part where Diego shouts and the bridge, and then a guitar solo enters.. It sounds a lot like noise and reverb combined. Some may find it nice, I found it too raw. not for me.. but what made up for it was Ebe's backing vocals towards the songs end. :)

Song Rating ***

No comments: