Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ankle Injuries by Fujiya and Miyagi

2 Japanese guys, who live in Germany.

The this song could be used for those movies with thieves doing a job. :D I like the melody. :D the first thing you'd hear is the ill-bassline :) I don't know much about this group I just downloaded their song and took a listen since I've been reading a lot about them and how their album is good, so curiosity got the best of me. ;) Luckily, they hit the spot :) It's a nice tune :) gave it 5-stars on iTunes which means I'd be listening to this track for a looong time :)

From the sound of it, it sounds a lot electrock.. (Electronica + Rock) hihi i coined that term :D You guys should get the album :) at least I have something to look forward to..

Listen to when: You feel like robbing a bank and need a score. :)

No comments: