Sunday, January 28, 2007

With or Without You by Cellar 55

Back in Beijing, I knew that Anton Ramos, the genius behind the radio show The Chillout Project, came out with numerous discs bearing that title. I was actually looking forward to this release, but when I saw the tracklist I couldn't believe my eyes. There it was.. With or Without You. I thought it wasn't going to be my all time favorite u2 song but when my sister came to visit me she brought with her the CD, I immediately played it. Completely ignoring the fact that she was there. hihihi! :)

As I was listening through the first few tracks and I couldn't help myself I skipped right to this one. :) I was disappointed at first because it didn't sound like the U2 hit.. but as it turned out, it was just because the disc was done in such a way that it was just 1 long mix. :) It was meant to be listened to from start to end. no shuffling no skipping

It sounded a lot like that Bliss song.. Kissing.. with the beats, and that relaxing voice. I really enjoyed all 5 minutes of it :D. It could take you to another level and this is what prompted me to get the original disc the moment I set foot here in Manila :D Inasmuch as I would want to describe the sound, I can't :) I guess you'll have to get your own copy. :)

You're resourceful, you'll find it. :)

Listen to when: You're tired from a day's work and just want something soothing.

No comments: