Thursday, December 21, 2006

"Ibuhos na ang Beer sa aking lalamunan"

Song: Beer by The Itchyworms

I got a taste of this song when I was back in Beijing , I was constantly bugging my sister in Manila to get me a copy of their album even if it's not yet released, How should I know right? :D anyway when she did get me a copy.. I took it for a spin.. This was one of the songs that caught my attention.. It sounds a bit 70s-ish.. :) Much like when you are at a bar, feeling like a complete loser without any people and just sulking.. drinking your sorrows away.. I can only imagine my dad drinking to this when he got dumped by his x... :) that is.. if it did happen... :)

Listen to When: You are feeling a bit down and chugging a cold one :) PEERRRFECCT for those "movie time" moments..

Try listening to Beer lite (another variation of Beer) .. a bit sexier since it's 30 seconds longer than the original because of the seductive sax by I dunno who. :)

Note: This song won Song of the Year on the 2006 NU Rock Awards

No comments: