Sunday, December 24, 2006

London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines by Panic! At the Disco

I am proud to say that I was listening to these guys before they hit the Philippine mainstream :) Yes I never get tired of saying that to everyone :D I distinctly remember my room mate in China asking me what the hell I was listening to and told me that the music sucked and then 5 months later told me all about this "new" band Panic! at the Disco. Well I just secretly laughed and told him.. "YOU TOLD ME THEY SUCKED BACK IN CHINA FOOL!"

Panic! at the Disco at first listen sound exactly like Fall Out Boy (Which coincidently have the same record label.) They do have their differences.. PATD is FAB + Electronica so if you liked FAB I'm sure your going to enjoy PATD

We're not here to talk about my friend, Let's talk about this track. The song starts of with a high energy riff and singer shouting... "START STALLING MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF..." what really caught my ear was the chorus :

"Well we're just a wet dream for the webzines,
make us it make us hip make us scene
Or. Shrug us off your shoulders.
Don't approve a single word we wrote."

I'm thinking this is a song about fame. :) and doing everything you can just to get there

Listen to when: You're on a road trip and wanna step on the Gas pedal.. OOHH YEEAAHH!

No comments: